Sports Photography Pitch




    I was really glad that I said that James could show my pitch, as I learned a lot from the feedback. I learned that I am the only person in the class that was comfortable showing their video. Many people don't like watching what they make, or watching or listening to themselves, but thanks to my four years of being a communications student, I fine with it. 
    Some of the feedback that I received was that I used a lot of repetition. This allowed for the more important points to be emphasized. I did feel like I needed to emphasize the fact that it took me years to get to where I am and I am still learning. 
    I also learned that I would be presenting this pitch to photographers that are looking into getting into the sports side of photography rather than someone who is not a photographer as I discuss the technical side of photography by stating that you need to pay attention to the camera settings. 
    I really appreciated the feedback that I got on this pitch and hope to use some of it in the future for other pitches. 

If the video above is not working, please use the link below to access it.
https://studentcmu-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/g/personal/walkerem_student_cmu_ca/EbYZ5D4rk1JLv1GYZ9bCM1IBWH2Qzmn1NHpil9tVqPcqTA?e=p82PLc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HR School

Final Portfolio Post!

Leadership Communication and Crises