HR School

 What motivates me to do my job? The human relations theory of management explains that recognition and attention keep employees motivated. What motivates me is the feedback that I get from my boss or the ability to do what I want within the job description itself, as well as the people that I work with. I get motivated by the feedback of what I can do better or how I am doing an excellent job of. I also get motivated by the attention that I get from friends and the people that I have worked with. Although attention and recognition are good motivators, it is not always the case, as people can be motivated by money, promotions, and other things that could be more beneficial to them than attention or recognition. 


Will be edited later

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Portfolio Post!

Leadership Communication and Crises