Power and Resistance at work

 Power is something that occurs in every work or school environment. I have noticed recently that there is a power/control of technology in my school environment between profs and I. Some profs know and understand how to use the tech given to them while others ask me to step in and help them navigate the issues they have. This was also the case at a former job that I had, as because of the nature of my degree and age, I had the most knowledge about technology there and would always be asked to help at my store or over the phone with a different store. Although this power occurred, I use(d) it in a way that I can help and teach those that do not know how to use it.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Portfolio Post!

Leadership Communication and Crises

HR School