Organizations as Communication Systems

 What information management challenges occur in my job? Some of the challenges that chapter 5 explains are “outdated systems” and “no knowledge of information management by senior management”. I have delt with both as a photographer. Outdated systems are not fun, as you try to do a cool edit, but do not have the right software to do it, you run into the challenge of not being able to do it to either yours, your bosses, or clients' standards. Being able to have the most recent software is always something good to have and useful to learn. My boss is giving me the chance to run the company's social media page this coming fall, however my boss was a business major and does not know how to properly manage the page, which makes it harder for me to take over and learn from what has been successful and what needs to change. This means that there is no knowledge of information management. I personally believe that right now the social media account is not successful because he does not ask others for ways that he himself can improve it and continues to do the same thing repeatedly. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Portfolio Post!

Leadership Communication and Crises

HR School