Final Portfolio Post!

The creations I have chosen for my portfolio are:  

  • The pitch video 

  • Taking stress out of stressful conversations 

  • Telling a tale 

  • Modern organization 

  • How to save the world (or at least yourself) from bad meetings  

You can find these by going to the left-hand column, go to the labels tab, and click the portfolio button to see all the creations in my portfolio. 

 

This class has been extremely helpful for my future. I am currently trying to start my own photography business and understanding what we have discussed in this class will be very useful in how I operate it and how I will interact with others. It has also taught me things about how to communicate with others in an organization. This coming school year, I will be helping with the CMU Athletic department’s social media team as part of my practicum, and I hope that what I have learned in this class will be helpful with that. Thank you for a great class, I hope to take another with you next year!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leadership Communication and Crises

HR School